To prosper, Québec manufacturing companies must be able to face global competition, ensure succession plans are in place and optimize their business processes.
Created in 2006 with the support of the Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec, its main sponsor, the Québec Manufacturing Fund contributes to the growth of the Québec manufacturing sector by providing more that just financial support.
During their careers, the managers of the Québec Manufacturing Fund have carried out many business development and operational optimization plans, mergers and acquisitions. The Québec Manufacturing Fund’s specialists, distinguished through their solid management expertise, work closely with the leaders of the companies in which they invest to formulate growth and profitability improvement plans, determine the actions to be taken and coordinate them. The team at the Québec Manufacturing Fund is able to offer managers value-added services in several areas, including the following
- Develop growth and profitability improvement strategies
- Strategic positioning
- Develop and help implement growth plans
- Create efficient organizational and administrative structures
- Help develop and implement an integrated manufacturing system
- Optimize the performance of operational processes
- Develop distribution networks
- Improve performance of the quality system
- Optimize performance of the procurement chain
The Québec Manaufacturing Fund is your partner of choice if you are a manufacturing company with revenues between $25 million and $200 million and you wish to fuel your growth.
For more information: www.fondsmanufacturier.com