Under the Regulation respecting the distribution of information and the protection of personal information, public bodies like the Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec are required to post a certain number of documents on their Web site.
Links to these documents concerning the Caisse are found below.
- Organizational Structure
- Management Team
- Access to Information
- Document Classification Plan
The Document Classification Plan includes a list indicating the order in which the documents are classified, for identification and retrieval purposes: Alphabetical Classification Plan (PDF 57 kB in French only)
- Inventory of Personal Information Files
Personal information held by the Caisse is filed as required under Section 71 of the Act respecting Access to documents held by public bodies and the Protection of personal information. In addition, the inventory of these files must be accessible, as established under Section 76 of this Act.
- File of Applications from External Candidates (PDF 37 kB in French only)
- Personnel File (PDF 37 kB in French only)
- Board Member File (PDF 42 kB in French only)
- File of Requests for Access to Information (PDF 56 kB in French only)
- File of Corporate Directors and Candidacies (PDF 42 kB in French only)
- Register of Personal Information Released
Pursuant to Section 67.3 of the Act respecting Access to documents held by public bodies and the Protection of personal information, the Caisse keeps a public Register of Personal Information Released.
- Register of Personal Information Released (PDF 37 kB in French only)
- Financing Services Offered by the Caisse
- Acts, Regulations, Policies and Other Documents
- Documents Filed with the National Assembly