The Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec guides, manages and coordinates its activities based on rules of transparency, integrity and accountability specific to its profession as an investor. Furthermore, the Caisse invites the companies in which it invests to adopt sound governance policies.
Management Subject to Strict Rules
The Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec abides by strict rules with respect to the orientation, management and coordination of all its activities. These governance rules aim to ensure that:
- Sound decisions are made and implemented;
- Resources are optimally used;
- Directors, officers and employees comply with their respectif code of ethics and professional conduct;
- Information on activities and results is accurate and available at the right time;
- Results are evaluated on a regular basis.
The Caisse’s governance rules are defined by:
- An Act respecting the Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec (PDF 241 kB)
- Regulations and internal policies;
- Codes of ethics and professional conduct with which directors, officers and employees must comply.